Our rail fixing clips are:
|1) Bolted Clips||2) Welded Clips|
- Bolting is the simple way to join items
- Bolting does not need the skills or qualification required for welding
- Suitable for lighter applications
- Can carry the highest loads when used with two M24 bolts
- Economical choice
- Welded clips allow all the work to be done from above the runway beam
- Welded clips carry high forces from rails with relatively small size clips
- Suitable for heaving duty industries
- High load carrying capacity
- Available for any size of rail from largest to smallest
Our SMART adjustable clips secure rails in position using a mechanical lock while allowing small rail movements due to a soft synthetic elastomer nose. The SMART nose is vulcanize-bonded to the clips to accommodate the forces applied to rails by cranes.
We design and manufacture rail clips to fit almost every rail profile available worldwide.